Blue Hills Practical Nursing Program is a full-time, 40 - week, day program running from September through June each year. The class and clinical hours are Monday through Friday from 7:45 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Clinical hours may vary to accommodate clinical agency availability.
We provide a rigorous educational experience of theory and clinical practice which prepares graduates to take the NCLEX-PN (National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nursing). Our faculty provides an exceptional learning environment which gives our graduates an important advantage when seeking employment.
Once our graduates successfully complete the NCLEX licensing exam, they are ready for a satisfying, challenging nursing career in healthcare, and opportunities to continue their nursing education.
- Tuesday, November 15, 2022 - 5 PM to 7 PM
- Tuesday, December 13, 2022 @ 1 PM
- Wednesday, January 18, 2023 @ 5 PM
- Wednesday, February 15, 2023 @ 10 AM
- Wednesday, February 15, 2023 @ 6 PM
- Wednesday, March 15, 2023 @ 1 PM
- Wednesday, April 12, 2023 @ 10 AM
- Wednesday, April 12, 2023 @ 6 PM
- Wednesday, May 10, 2023 @ 1 PM
- Long-term care facilities
- Short-term rehab facilities
- Outpatient clinics
- Physician's offices
- Prison system
- LPN - RN (BSN) programs
- LPN - Master's degrees
- Specialty certifications
We are recruiting candidates for the Practical Nursing Program which begins September 2023.
Interested candidates can register for the TEAS examination through atitesting.com at any available testing site.
Qualified minimum TEAS Result for application are:
Reading Comprehension: 62% and Mathematics: 50%
We require a minimum of 60 days between retaking the TEAS exam. If you have taken the TEAS examination within the last two years according to the student's start in the program, please contact atitesting.com to send your qualified TEAS result to the Admissions Office at Blue Hills Regional Technical School.
Applications for admission, as well as additional information, will be become available in the fall of 2021.
Recent Alumni Data
Class of 2019 of those returning survey:
- 94% employed as a licensed nurse
- 95% average graduate satisfaction with the program
Class of 2020 NCLEX pass rate: 93%